Right now Etihad has announced its 2017 Australian Early Bird Sale.
The current Etihad Airways sale is valid on flights and tickets originating from Australia. The deal covers a selected destinations globally including Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Anytime an airline announces a great sale it’s time to get our travelling boots on.
Save on Etihad Australian Early Bird Sale
The key terms of the deal are as follows:
• Flights will originate at one of Etihad’s four Australian destinations, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney
• Bookings must be from January 9 to January 31, 2017
• Reservations must be via Etihad.com, during the period of the sale and on routes covered by the sale
• Travel dates for Economy fares are October 1 to November 30, 2017, except Brisbane and Perth routes to Munich, Milan, and Frankfurt. The sales date for these destinations are February 1 to March 31 and then April 22 to May 31, 2017
• Travel dates for Business class fares are from July 1 to November 30, 2017.
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
The early bird sale has some sweet spots, both for Economy and Business class fares. Some of the highlights of the sale are:
• Brisbane to Munich in Economy AU$1280—travel Feb 1 to Mar 31, 2017
• Brisbane to Manchester in Economy AU$1295—travel Oct 1 to Nov 30, 2017
• Perth to Rome in Economy AU$1615—travel Jan 13 to March 28, 2017
• Perth to Milan in Business AU$6039—travel Jul 1 to Nov 30, 2017
• Melbourne to London in Business AU$6689—travel Jul 1 to Nov 30, 2017.
The discount is only valid for flights booked via etihad.com within the predetermined sales period. Visit the sales page to learn more about the terms & conditions.
The Etihad Airways sale has traditionally offered some high value, not only are the flights discounted, but the dates are quite forward reaching, which enables travellers who pre-plan and have some flexibility with their plans to pick up some great value tickets.
Have you have taken advantage of the Etihad sales before? If you also able to take advantage of this new sale, we would love to hear from you, please.
Note: This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.